Designed to prevent the spread of fire. Fire Roller Shutters are manufactured using industrial components to comply with BS476 Part 22 and designed to stop the spread of fire for a limited amount of time
- Certified to offer up to 4 Hours Protection
- Tested to BS 476 Part 22:1987 at the Loss Prevention Laboratory.
- Available in sizes up to 6.5 metres square (depending on application)
- Electrically Operated (Single or 3-Phase)
- Galvanised or Polyester Powder Coated Finishes Available.
- Optional Smoke Seals available
Fire Roller Shutters can be configured to automatically close by one of the following methods:
- Fire Alarm Interface: when linked to a suitable fire alarm system, the roller shutter will descend at a controlled speed on activation of the fire alarm.
- Fire Control Panel, with optional Audio/Visual & Battery Back-Up System which can be programmed to work in a number of ways, when linked to a suitable fire alarm system, the roller shutter will descend at a controlled speed on activation of the fire alarm.
SUITABLE FOR All types of non-residential properties including: Schools, Shops, Factories, Garages, Retail Properties, Hospitals, Canteens and Catering Facilities, Warehouses etc.
Sizes available: Up to 6.0mtrs Wide x 5.0mtrs High – Larger sizes may be possible depending on application.
- The curtain is built using traditional cold rolled formed steel galvanised laths.
- The curtain is laterally secured using steel endcaps.
- ‘T’ profile bottom rail fitted to the base of the roller shutter curtain.
Guides & Structure: The roller shutter structure is secured to either side of the opening using two full height 6mm steel angles with concealed fixings, the coil plates are either bolted or welded to the support angles to create the main roller shutter structure. The guide channels are bolted to the main upright structures. The guides are manufactured using high grade cold rolled 3mm galvanised steel sections, available in either 75mm or 100mm standard profiles, or 75mm or 100mm windlock profiles. Finishes: Galvanised/Painted Finish Polyester Powder Coated Finish Plastisol Curtains